In order to have a quicker reach to the interiors of Gujarat for propagation of English speaking modules of SCOPE’s Cambridge module, Government of Gujarat has adopted a Public Private Partnership model of working. Herein any organization engaged in profession/business of education and who has a wide network across Gujarat can become our Zonal Training Partner.
Role and Responsibilities of ZTP:
1. Developing Centres across Gujarat for imparting training to the candidates in for developing proficiency in English as per Cambridge modules.
2. Hiring trainers for such centres after undergoing training and appearing for the Test of Cambridge and meeting the minimum criteria of Cambridge’s Standard.
3. Facilitating the centres by supply of books, promotion material and guidance from time to time. Monitoring performance and maintaining stocks of the equipments provided by SCOPE.
4. Coordinating the centres and SCOPE for all exam related issues.
5. Updating MIS from time to time.
6. Follow the guidelines as issued by SCOPE and actively participate/ contribute in the publicity, marketing & training events as asked by SCOPE.Investment:
A non-refundable deposit of 10 lakhs without interest is to be submitted with SCOPE for 3 years. After expiry of 3 years, another investment of 10 lakhs, in the form of a Performance Bank Guarantee, to be deposited with SCOPE. SCOPE, however, reserve the right to terminate ant ZTP or its centre if it does abide by the rules & regulations laid out by SCOPE.
This is a revenue sharing model wherein with the trainers and ZTP are supposed to collect training fee at the upfront from the candidate and submit examination fee with SCOPE. The returns are directly proportionate to the number of students enrolled. Generally, the breakeven is attained in one batch (ideally a size of 20-25 candidates) only.
Those who are interested may send their detailed profile along with their “Strategic Plan” of meeting the objective of the SCOPE of reaching to more areas and wider sectors at the below mentioned address:
Joint CEO, SCOPE
Faculty Block, First Floor, "Prajna Puram" (KCG Campus), Nr. L D Engineering College, Opp. PRL, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad- 380015 Phone: 079-26300593 / 26300956