To build English language proficiency in the youth of Gujarat and thereby provide employment opportunities for them.
To train, assess and certify 5 lakh youth in English as per international standards in a period of five years through partnerships - PPP (Public Private Partnership) and ITP (Institutional Training Partnership).
- To act as an autonomous and independent body to implement English language teaching in Gujarat and outside Guajrat.
- To aid and promote advancement of communication skills in English by imparting training to the youth of 15-35 years of age group.
- To identify partners to serve the purpose for imparting and enhancing English language teaching.
- To monitor the functioning of the training centres run by the identified partners.
- To prepare an appropriate curriculum for various levels of need based training programmes.
- To prepare need based training modules for English language teaching.
- To encourage use of technology in English language teaching.