1. SCOPE has crossed an enrollment of 5,00,000 candidates...and continuing...
2. Number of candidates enrolled under Cambridge Placement Test (CPT)� 4,27,496.
3. Number of candidates enrolled under Business Language Testing Service (BULATS) � 68,113.
4. Enrollment under Open Assessment Scheme Mode � 2,58,509.
5. Enrollment under Public Private Partnership Mode� 2,37,100.
6. PPP centres are controlled through 5 Zonal Training Partners (ZTPs).
7. Presence in all districts of Gujarat.
8. International Certification by Cambridge English, part of the University of Cambridge, UK.
9. CEPT and BULATS exams at various levels as per Common European Framework (levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2) of Reference.
10. BULATS equivalency to IELTS and other international tests.
11. Training of 90 hours at each level - face to face classroom training as well as practice on computers using language learning softwares.
12. Quality Assurance Cell (QAC) to grade SCOPE centers in A, B & C categories.
13. Online MIS (Information system) for various processes.